A woven wrap in our stunning siren design, Lorelei, in a rich purple to turquoise gradation.
Size 5 – 4.2 meters
– 100% cotton and 100% mythical
– Medium weight wrap (270 +/- 30 GSM)
– Special finishing process makes this wrap soft and does not require any breaking in.
– High quality, 100% cotton with Öko-Tex Standard 100 certificate
– Woven in Poland
– Ideal for children, including newborns and toddlers
Tula Wovens are jacquard wraps specifically designed and woven for Tula. Similar to a stretchy wrap, a woven wrap is a piece of soft fabric that can be used to safely wear your child in a variety of carries. Woven wraps are very versatile and supportive allowing front, back, and hip position carries.
Tula wovens are ready to wear when received and do not need to be washed immediately. The wrap will become softer, and moldable, the more you wear your baby.
Do not use fabric softeners, bleach, or detergents with brighteners when washing your wrap.
COTTON & LINEN
Cotton and Linen wraps should be washed on cold with a low spin. Line Dry your wrap.
Bamboo should be handwashed or washed on delicate cycle with cold water. Air Dry Flat.
We recommend steam ironing your wraps to help with softening your wraps and prevent creasing.