The unique and natural shaped nipple on our Wide Neck Glass Bottle mimics the natural feel, flex and movement of a mother’s breast - making the transition from breastfeeding to bottle feeding a pleasant one. Haakaa Wide Neck Glass Bottles are made from shock and temperature resistant borosilicate glass, which makes them 100% safe to freeze or heat and perfect for storing expressed breast milk. This bottle can easily be converted to a sip cup by applying any of the Haakaa range of interchangeable wide-neck attachments.
Every second, an estimated 1,500 plastic bottles either end up as waste in landfills or are thrown into the ocean, with a huge portion of these being plastic baby bottles. We have created glass baby bottles to reduce plastic waste in our environment and move towards a cleaner and greener world.
180ml bottles come complete with a SLOW flow nipple while our 260ml bottle comes with a FAST flow.
Haakaa Nipple flow guides.
- S - Slow flow (Suitable for 0-3 months)
- M - Medium flow (Suitable for 3+ months)
- L - Fast flow (Suitable for 6+ months)
- Y - Variable flow (Suitable for all ages)
Please note: As all babies are different, their requirements will not all be the same. Therefore, these age indicators are a rough guide only.
- Anti-colic nipple allows baby to drink continuously without gasping for air or drinking bubbles.
- Wide-necked and ergonomically designed, making them easy to hold, fill, and clean.
- The 180ml size bottle has been designed for both large and small expressed breast milk feeds.
- Compatible with all Haakaa Wide Neck Bottle accessories.
- Compatible with Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump.
- Dishwasher safe.
- BPA, PVC, phthalate and lead-free.
Cleaning & Care
Clean after each use. Although dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing your bottle with warm soapy water and rinsing thoroughly. This bottle can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or boiling water. Do not use bleach-based agents to clean this product.
All Haakaa products are BPA, PVC, phthalate and lead-free, and are tested against a wide range of European and North American safety standards.
Caution: Check bottle and nipple condition regularly - replace if product shows any signs of damage. Infants are to be supervised at all times while using this product. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use.