Caboo lite is the new name for our much loved entry level carrier. We think it perfectly sums up what's great about this carrier...lighter to wear and store and easier on parents pockets! It was originally the result of a collaboration with the UK's largest parent charity. We designed it to embrace the wants and needs of new parents wanting to nurture and care for their baby with the freedom of being hands free. We share the belief that from kangaroo care through to the later stages of a baby’s life, using a carrier can be an effective way to bond with your little one and Caboo lite's streamlined design makes it the perfect option for newborns!
Caboo (urban definition: to be close to someone) is the UK’s premier soft baby carrier brand… Caboo lite has something for everyone, still 100% Caboo with all the same closeness and ease but with some modern materials and a flexible ‘light’design that makes choosing to carry that bit easier on the pocket which definitely makes close common sense! Whatever adventures you and your little one have in store you can count on Caboo lite to keep them safe and secure and get you both there in comfort and style!
It seems a long time ago now since Caboo lite made its way into the world...inspired by the shared desire to make intuitive soft carrying accessible to every parent at a price tag to suit most pockets! Over the past few years Caboo lite has been the preferred choice for thousands of new Mums and Dads all over the world. Never happy to rest on our laurels, we set about improving this popular little carrier, we talked, trialled and tested it with some great Close parents and asked them what they wanted...wider straps, stretchier binding and new colours topped the list so that is exactly what we have done…which definitely makes close common sense!
* Wider stretchier straps distribute weight evenly and provide excellent head support for baby
* Padded cross section sits over the shoulder for a comfortable carry
* Easy adjustment pull fabric through rings for the perfect fit, no tying
* Multiple hands-free front positions, including discreet seated breast feeding support
* Secure straps support your baby from the top of their head to the base of their spine with excellent head and neck support
* Easy to use hip position for older babies
* Less fabric for a lighter cooler carrying experience
* Comfortable padded back panel
* Rounded strap ends on hammock and wrap
* Recommended ‘frog legged’ carry position for developing hips and spine
* Use from birth, 5lbs and upwards
60% Cotton, 40% Polyester