GroVia Organic Wool Wash Bars are hand-crafted with organically processed oils from organically grown plants and scented with the finest essential oils. The oils used for our wool wash bars are certified organic and carefully chosen for their mildness and gentle but thorough cleansing properties.
GroVia Organic Wool Wash Bars have excellent stain-removal capabilities and are enriched with lanolin so you can skip more of those messy sink treatments.
Minimum bar weight: 5 oz.
Made in Alaska
saponified organic oils of olive, castor, coconut, palm, and sesame, organic beeswax, lanolin, essential oil.
For best results, always wash your wool by hand. THIS PROCESS SHOULD BE DONE AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE TOO MUCH SOAKING MAY CAUSE THE WOOL TO BECOME HARD AND SHRINK. Please read all directions before beginning.
- Rinse the wool thoroughly and then place the item in a sick filled with lukewarm water.
- Take wool wash bar and rub over cover, lightly swish and then rinse. Do not soak, rub, or wring out your wool.
- Following wash, lanolize (some people skip this step if using a wool wash that contains lanolin, but you can decide this based on how well your wool is repelling water).
- Roll in towel to remove excess water.
- Reshape and flat or hang dry.
A spritz or two (inside and out) of GroVia Kiwi Pie Lanolin Spray is all you'll need to condition and lanolize your wool covers. Made with a special blend of lanolin and wonderful organic emollients and moisturizers.